ForumsQuestionsNext gen iOS app losing future repeats when cloning a task

Next gen iOS app losing future repeats when cloning a task
Mike Thomas

Posted: Dec 28, 2023
Score: 1 Reference
I have an every-2-weeks task on Wednesdays that I needed to slip by a day this week.

On the iPhone in the next-gen app I duplicated the task, set the duplicate's due date to Thursday (1 day later), removed the duplicate's repeat, and saved the duplicate. Then I marked the original task complete (so it should regenerate with a due date on the Wednesday 2 weeks after the original due date).

Now when I search for that task on my iPhone it only finds the non-repeating duplicate (for Thursday). It does not find the next one in the original series (due Wednesday 2 weeks from now).

Additionally if I search on the PC using either the new Toodledo site (tasks.toodledo.com) or the old Toodledo site (toodledo.com/tasks), I see today's duplicate (as expected), but I also see yesterday's original (which I marked complete on the phone and should be dated 2 weeks from yesterday).

It makes me very nervous that actions done on the phone are not reflected on the web. Now I don't know which device to use to make sure my changes are correctly reflected.

PS - I made the above changes about 24 hours ago, so this is not a "slowness" issue. I also rebooted the iPhone in case it was a cacheing issue (the problem is still there).

This message was edited Dec 28, 2023.
jmuscato

Posted: Jan 03, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
My problem on the iPhone app is that some repeating tasks at at the very top, above old tasks, and not where they belong. I can't get them into the correct date when they are due. I'm not geting response from the support group, which has been noticeably silent for several weeks despite my request for a reply. What is going on with that?
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 04, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
jmuscato,

we are here, please send us an email at: [email protected]
Please mention your phone make and model, and include a few screenshots.

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.