ForumsQuestionsMy 3rd sort field no longer appears in my task list

My 3rd sort field no longer appears in my task list
SFSailLady

Posted: Jan 04, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
I guess the latest iOS version showed up today on my iphone. I logged out and back in. My biggest concern is that I always used to be able to see the 3 sort orders I created: priority, due date, start date. In this latest version, start date has stopped displaying even though I have it as the 3rd sort field. I've compared it to the legacy and I am pretty sure the settings are correct. Is this a bug or ? Please advise as it is important to how I view tasks and their order.

Also, I cannot find anywhere to get help on the iPhone. Rather I had to come to my Mac to post in this forum. How do I issue a support ticket? Or register a bug?

I've used ToodleDo like forever. I need my 3rd sort field, Start Date, to display. How can I get it back asap??

Thank yo.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 04, 2024
Hi SFSailLady,

Thanks for reaching out.
Did you check a) if this field is activated?
Under settings, "Fields & Defaults" -> Fields need to be activated over the website.
Then check your sorting priorities.

If that is not resolved, please send us an email: [email protected]
Please mention your phone make and model, iOS version and screenshots if possible.

Thanks!
PamelaH

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 05, 2024
To view your start date, please to to settings -> Fields & Defaults -> Field Display order, and just drag "Start Date" to the top of the list.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.