ForumsQuestionsiPad App

iPad App
tfwatanabe

Posted: Jan 11, 2024
Score: 1 Reference
Is anyone else having issues with the iPad version of Toodledo? Mine is crashing constantly and isn’t syncing properly. I have transitioned to the new app on my iPhone, but it doesn’t appear the new version is available for the iPad yet, unless I’m missing it?
mlb32704

Posted: Jan 11, 2024
Next Gen (aka new version) works fine on my iPad. I continue to have some weird data syncing issues (dupes, missing tasks, inconsistencies between platforms, etc.) but that's about it. I really don't like the sidebar on the iOS app but that's a look and feel issue, would be great if Toodledo could offer an option to hide it. Wastes a lot of space. But no, I haven't had a crash on either iOS device in a while. Are you sure that you are running the latest Next Gen app on iPad via the TestFlight app? That's the only way to get it, and they have been rolling out fixes along the way. Hope this helps, good luck.
NewLifetimePlus2019Aug

Posted: Jan 12, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
I've had no problems on my iPad for the past 10 years, but I am not sure which version I am using.
chris.castle_1370350507

Posted: Jan 17, 2024
it keeps crashing for me too
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Jan 17, 2024
Please consider downloading the next generation mobile app that can be obtained from here:
https://info.toodledo.com/next-gen-mobile-apps

Thanks!
mriggs_2

Posted: Feb 08, 2024
I have the Next Gen app installed on both my iPad and Iphone devices and am seeing dups of item entered via Reminders.

The items in Reminders are deleted properly; but, when I delete dups they come back.

It's makes the sync with Reminders feature useless.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Feb 08, 2024
Posted by mriggs_2:
I have the Next Gen app installed on both my iPad and Iphone devices and am seeing dups of item entered via Reminders.

The items in Reminders are deleted properly; but, when I delete dups they come back.

It's makes the sync with Reminders feature useless.

Hi mriggs_2,
Do you mind sending us a ticket with what you are experiencing: [email protected]

Please also mention the iPad model and kindly confirm you are on the latest build (32).

Thanks!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.