ForumsQuestionsPuzzling problem when using gsyncit and Outlook

Puzzling problem when using gsyncit and Outlook
dsross

Posted: Jan 16, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
Greetings!

I have been using Gsyncit for years to synch my Outlook tasks from my laptop to my IOS device and the IOS Toodledo app. Works great. Now, I have a new laptop. It doesn't synch. I have repeatedly reviewed my Gsyncit mapping to insure that it is identical on both laptops. I can see no discrepancies. When I synch, it appears to read both the Toodledo and Outlook tasks, but doesn't update them. The old laptop continues to work fine for two-way synch.

I am not sure what to try next. I deleted the mapping and reentered it. No joy. I have also searched through Outlook on the new laptop to see if I am missing something there. Although I am not sure that I have checked everything, I can't find anything.

I know that Toodledo probably isn't the problem, but maybe someone has some suggestion.

BTW, I also use Gysncit for Google, which works fine.

TIA.

This message was edited Jan 16, 2024.
dargordo_3

Posted: Jan 16, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
I use GsyncIt between Outlook and Google Calendar, contacts,etc for over 5 years with great success. Am now just beginning to use ToodleDo and Calendar together, so I'll keep you posted on my experience, Thanks.

dg
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.