ForumsQuestionsToodledo in an academic setting

Toodledo in an academic setting
Snakehead

Posted: Mar 08, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
Good afternoon.

I have a child with special needs, and task management and organization are two deficiencies that I hope to help develop with a program like Toodledo.

This program was recommended by a special education advocacy group in my state, and I reviewed it for functionality and thought it would be ideal to help my child develop skills and accountability. I ensured the web site loaded through the school's firewall, and thought we were off to the races.

A week later, the track closed. Efforts to get the track reopened have been fruitless. School bureaucracy, doncha know.

Specifically, I was finally able to get an answer from the school administrators that tabs within Toodledo were triggering their web filters through Securly, but I have been unable to find out what exact issue they seem to be having.

Is there anyone within the Toodledo organization that has any ability to help me find a solution to this? The school is less than enthusiastic to actually provide a useful tool to a special needs child, and the child's other parent refuses to escalate the issue as an IEP/IDEA accommodation.

Thanks in advance.
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Mar 09, 2024
Score: 0 Reference
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.
The best way to tackle this would be to submit a support ticket:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

We will be sure to answer promptly and work with the IT department to get this resolved.

Thanks and kind regards,
Hasnain
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.