ForumsQuestionsLoss of information


Loss of information
Author Message
xabi.eul

Posted: Sep 17, 2026
Score: 0 Reference
I have been an intensive daily user of Toodledo for more than 10 years.

Yesterday afternoon, as usual, I added new tasks, deleted some tasks, and modified many others. I was using the Toodledo web interface on my laptop and was properly connected to the Internet.

Today, I have found that none of the new tasks appear, the tasks I deleted are still there, and the tasks I modified do not contain any of the changes I made yesterday.

I am using the same laptop, the same browser, the same web access method, and even the same Internet connection.

How can I access the latest version of my data from yesterday afternoon?
hasnain_2

Toodledo Admin
Posted: Sep 18, 2026
Score: 0 Reference
Hi xabi,

For priority support issues we highly recommend to email us at [email protected] as we don’t monitor the forum as frequently.

Please send us an email with the devices you use, if mobile app which app version, phone brand and model.

Thanks
Mike Thomas

Posted: Sep 20, 2026
Score: 0 Reference
I have learned to wait a while until my changes sync automatically (when I am using a browser rather than the Toodledo app on a phone/tablet). I often find myself going back and fixing up a few tasks after making rapid-fire changes I make (like re-dating, changing priority, etc. on a bunch of tasks). It's like some of the changes sync and some don't.

You can also try forcing a sync (use the down-arrow next to the sort order buttons).
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.